DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Service Integration and Management Market by Solution, by Service, by Organization Type, by Industry, by Geography - Global Market Size, Share, Development, Growth, and Demand Forecast, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The major factors responsible for the high growth of the market are cost reduction and value enhancement, and service quality enhancement leading to process efficiency.
The service integration and management market is categorized into technology and business; of which, the business category is projected to witness higher growth during the forecast period. This is because of the increasing investments in governance strategies and procurement activities by many global players.
Based on the organization type, large enterprises are expected to continue generating a larger share in the market revenue, as compared to small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
On the basis on service, the service integration and management market has been categorized into consulting and implementation; assessment and advisory; and integration and automation. Among these, consulting and implementation services are expected to continue holding the largest share in the market in the coming years.
Based on industry, the market is divided into telecom and IT; BFSI; retail and manufacturing; energy and utility; and transportation and logistics, out of which, the telecom and IT industry is expected to continue generating the largest revenue in the market.
- North America is expected to surpass Europe in the SIAM market
- Cost efficiency and value enhancement offered by SIAM is the key growth driver
- Lack of flexibility in business models is offering lucrative opportunities to SIAM players
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Background
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
5. Global Market Size and Forecast
6. Europe Market Size and Forecast
7. North America Market Size and Forecast
8. APAC Market Size and Forecast
9. LATAM Market Size and Forecast
10. MEA Market Size and Forecast
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Company Profiles
- Oracle Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- HCL Technologies Limited
- Infosys Limited
- Mindtree Limited
- Capgemini SE
- Atos SE
- Accenture PLC
- Fujitsu Limited
- Wipro Limited
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Limited
- CGI Group Inc.
- NTT DATA Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/79pftw/service?w=4