DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Data Center Cooling Systems Market: By Cooling Strategy; By Data Center; By Industry; By Services; By Geography - Forecast 2013-2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Data Centers generate immense heat which if not dissipated effectively, may result in severe unrecoverable breakdown of the system. To maintain the temperature of these data farms, exclusive cooling systems are employed which continuously extract heat from the server towers. The selection of data center cooling system is based on the size of the data centers and importance of data stored in these centers.
The most preferred data center cooling systems used were based on Computer Room Air Conditioning Unit (CRAC) units. But due to its inefficiencies in air distribution it was replaced by systems based on hot aisle-cold aisle technology, which was further replaces by containment based cooling systems. Since an enormous amount of energy is required for cooling new technologies such as adiabatic cooling and free cooling are being developed and gradually being implemented to effectively cater to the escalating cooling demands with reduced energy input.
Companies & Associations Mentioned:
Emerson Electric Co.
SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC USA, INC.
Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
Airedale International Air Conditioning Ltd.
- Association for Computer Operations Management (AFCOM)
- Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- International District Energy Association (IDEA)
- Open-IX Association (OIX)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Data Center Cooling Systems Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Data Center Cooling Systems Market Landscape
4. Global Data Center Cooling Systems - Market Forces
5. Global Data Center Cooling Systems Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Data Center Cooling Systems Market by Liquid Cooling Types
7. Data Center Cooling Systems Market by End Use Types
8. Data Center Cooling Systems Ancillary Market
9. Data Center Cooling Systems Market - Geographic Analysis
10. Market Entropy
11. Investment Opportunities
12. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8ntdrm/data_center?w=4