DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Psoriasis Epidemiology and Patient Flow Analysis - 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The research provides insights into Psoriasis epidemiology, Psoriasis diagnosed patients, and Psoriasis treatment rate for US, Japan, and EU5 countries. The research measures key indicators including prevalence of Psoriasis derived from epidemiological analysis, patients diagnosed with Psoriasis, and patients treated with a drug therapy.
The research study helps executives estimate Psoriasis market potential, assess unmet need, develop drug forecasting models, and build population-based health management frameworks. The information presented in this study is used to evaluate market opportunities, effectively identify target patient population, and align marketing decisions.
The research provides estimates and forecasts of Psoriasis prevalence, Psoriasis diagnosis rate, and Psoriasis treatment rate for the period 2017-2026. The information is presented by leading geographies including the US, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, UK, and Japan.
Key Topics Covered
1. Psoriasis: Disease Definition
2. Global Psoriasis Patient Flow
3. Psoriasis Patient Flow in the US
4. Psoriasis Patient Flow in Europe
5. Psoriasis Patient Flow in Germany
6. Psoriasis Patient Flow in France
7. Psoriasis Patient Flow in Spain
8. Psoriasis Patient Flow in Italy
9. Psoriasis Patient Flow in UK
10. Psoriasis Patient Flow in Japan
11. Research Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c9lx5w/psoriasis_global?w=4