DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Holter ECG Monitoring Market Analysis (2018-2024)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Holter ECG Monitoring Market size is expected to reach $770 million by 2024, rising at a market growth of 9.2% CAGR during the forecast period.
Aging population is highly susceptible to cardiovascular diseases and, therefore, is the key factor driving the market growth. Additionally, shifting focus from effective treatment to preventive care has further added to the adoption of holter ECGs across the healthcare ecosystem.
However, lack of skilled professionals is a major factor restraining the market growth. Conversely, rise in demand for digital holter monitors among physicians and doctors is expected to propel the market growth.
- Based on the Component, the Holter ECG Monitoring market is segmented into Wired Holter Monitor, Wireless Holter, and Holter Analysis System & Software.
- The Lead Type covered under the report includes Patch type single lead Holter monitors, 3 Lead Holter Monitor, 6 Lead Holter Monitor, 12 Lead Holter Monitor, and Other Lead Type.
- Based on End-user, the marker is segmented into Hospital & Clinic, Home Setting & Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASCs), and Other End User.
- Based on Regions, the Holter ECG Monitoring market segments the market into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Holter ECG Monitoring Market
4. Global Holter ECG Monitoring Market by End-user
5. Global Holter ECG Monitoring Market by Lead Type
6. Global Holter ECG Monitoring Market by Region
7. Company Profiles
- Schiller AG
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- BPL Medical Technologies
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Medtronic Plc
- Cardiac Science
- Fukuda Denshi Co Ltd.
- GE Healthcare
- Welch Allyn
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qkkfdk/global_holter_ecg?w=4