DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Robotic Grippers, Metal 3D Printing, Welding, Joining, Packaging, and Plastic Recycling Technologies" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This Advanced Manufacturing Technology TOE highlights innovations in welding, metal 3D printing, robotic grippers, plastic recycling, and joining.
The Advanced Manufacturing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations and developments related to manufacturing and industrial automation on a weekly basis. Innovations are focused toward improving product traceability, energy efficiency and reducing environmental footprints, integrating product design and manufacturing aspects for reducing time-to-market.
Research focus areas include rapid prototyping (additive manufacturing), lightweighting (multimaterial joining, plastics and metals manufacturing, carbon fiber-based composite manufacturing), smart robotics (agile robots, consumer robots, swarm robotics, cobots), monitoring and control (wireless control networks, human machine interface), and simulation and modeling (design and simulation software).
The Advanced Manufacturing and Automation (AMA) Cluster covers technologies that enable clean, lean and flexible manufacturing and industrial automation. Technologies such as three-dimensional (3D) and four-dimensional (4D) printing, wireless sensors and networks, information and communication technology, multimaterial joining, composites manufacturing, digital manufacturing, micro- and nano-manufacturing, lasers, advanced software, and printing techniques, are covered as part of this cluster.
Key Topics Covered:
- Hybrid Laser Welding Machine Eliminating Secondary Processing
- Bionic Flexible Robotic Grippers to Boost Collaborative Robotics
- Dual Mode Additive Manufacturing Technique
- Innovative Laser Welding Using Blue Light
- Manufacturing Metal Components without Melting the Metal
- Plastic Manufacturing Technology for Improved Packaging
- Recycling Plastic to Generate Viable Solutions
- High Speed Rotational Joining Technique
- Hand-held Extruder that is Lightweight and Easy to Handle
- Robust Welding Solution for Joining Large Scale Components
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7bk84f/innovations_in?w=4