DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Simulation, Visualization, and Analytical Tools for Drug Development Processes" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This Drug Discovery TOE provides insights across in vivo, in vitro, and in silico assay technologies enabling enhanced drug discovery across the European region. The service encompasses innovations across microfluidics, artificial cells, predictive modeling, phenotypic assays, screening, iPSC, cell culture, scaffold, and proteome platform technologies for drug discovery and screening applications. Additionally, this TOE encompasses clinical trials for migraine prevention.
The Drug Discovery TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) reports and analyzes about the latest developments in drug discovery and therapeutics, thereby providing an opportunity to acquire strategic insights into crucial developments in this industry domain. Technologies profiled include those used for biomarker and target discovery such as high throughput screening, signal transduction, micro array, RNAi, metabolomics, toxicogenomics, biosensors and nanotechnology. In addition to these, a fair focus shall be dedicated to the latest trends in therapeutic approaches across a diversity of diseases including infectious, genetic, metabolic, neurological, cardiac, and autoimmune disorders.
Key Topics Covered:
- 3D Micropatterning and Microfluidic Solutions for Better Control over Cell Culture
- Biomimetic Microfluidic Devices for Organ-on-a-Chip Systems
- Complex Structural Assembly of Artificial Cells Using an Optical Laser
- Predictive Modeling and Simulation Tool for Drug Discovery and Development
- iPSC-based Phenotypic Assays and Compound Screening
- Best-in-Class hiPSC Platform Technology
- Biofunctionalized Scaffold for Phenotypic Screening Model
- Advanced Interconnected Cell Culture Flow System
- Human3DProteome Platform Technology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/msdzpq/2018_innovations?w=4