DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Digital Marketing Software - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Digital Marketing Software Market accounted for $35.36 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $140.63 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 16.5% during the forecast period.
Factors such as increasing adoption of DMS by Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), boom in social media and advertising and emergence of SaaS-based solutions are propelling the market growth. However, safety and privacy issues for confidential data and complexity in selecting right digital solution are hampering the growth of the market. Digital engagement through VR and AR provides ample of opportunities for the market growth.
By end-user, media and entertainment segment captured the largest market share due to demand for video, mobile, and social channels which boost the web traffic and ensure excellent return on advertising investment.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Oracle Corporation
- Salesforce.com Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Act-On Software
- IBM Corporation
- HubSpot Inc.
- Adobe Systems
- SAS Institute
- Marketo Inc
- SAP SE
- HP Development Company L.P.
- Millennial Media
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dmr554/global_140_6_bn?w=4