DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Dental Surgical Instruments Market by Product (Handheld Instruments, Laser, Dental Handpiece, Ultrasonic Instruments, Consumables), Therapeutic Area (Restorative Dentistry, Orthodontics), Patient Care Setting - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The dental surgical instruments market is projected to reach to USD 5.96 billion by 2023 from estimated USD 4.48 billion in 2018 at a CAGR of 5.9%.
Factors such as the rising incidence of dental diseases, increasing demand for cosmetic dentistry, increasing number of dental practitioners and dental clinics, and growing dental expenditure are expected to drive market growth during the forecast period. Growing dental tourism in emerging markets are expected to present growth opportunities for players in this market. However, the high cost of dental surgical instruments and limited reimbursement for dental surgeries may hinder the growth of this market to a certain extent.
Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period (2018 to 2023). The region's large geriatric population, large patient population, improving healthcare infrastructure, growing dental tourism, and the region's rising demand for advanced surgical instruments are driving the growth of this market.
- Rising Incidence of Dental Diseases
- Dental Caries and Other Periodontal Diseases
- Growing Demand for Cosmetic Dentistry
- Increasing Number of Dental Practitioners and Dental Clinics
- Growth in Dental Expenditure
- High Cost of Dental Surgical Instruments and Limited Reimbursements for Dental Surgeries
- Growing Dental Tourism in Emerging Markets
- Lack of Awareness and Scarcity of Dentists in Low-Income Economies
- Increasing Use of Dental Lasers for Quick and Painless Dental Surgeries
- Consolidation of Dental Practices
- Dentsply Sirona Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- 3M Company
- Coltene Holding AG
- Brasseler USA
- A-Dec Inc.
- Hu-Friedy Manufacturing Company, LLC
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corporation
- Nakanishi Inc.
- Biolase, Inc.
- The Yoshida Dental Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- Helmut Zepf Medizintechnik GmbH
- Prima Dental Manufacturing Ltd.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- AMD Lasers
- CAO Group, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n89hvd/global_dental?w=4