LOWELL, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kronos Incorporated today announced that, for the third consecutive year, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Aron Ain has won a prestigious Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award honoring Top CEOs in 2018. Ain ranked 27th out of 100 CEOs across all industries in countries throughout North America and parts of Europe – up from 54 in 2017.
Glassdoor, one of the world’s largest job and recruiting sites, released this annual report recognizing the Top CEOs, which highlights leaders employees love working for.
Among CEOs recognized at large companies, Aron
Ain had an impressive 96 percent approval rating at the time of
the 2018 list debut, which was based on anonymous and voluntary
employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor in the last 12 months.
- Of the 770,000 companies across 190 countries reviewed on Glassdoor, the average CEO approval rating is 69 percent.
- Ain was in the top 10 overall for CEOs rated in the Computer Hardware & Software industry.
- Ain, who is publishing a book in the fall about how to create an inspiring work culture, fiercely contends that there is a direct link between employee engagement, customer satisfaction, and business success. During his tenure as Kronos CEO since 2005, global employee engagement scores have risen dramatically from around 60 percent to an all-time high of 87 percent today, while revenue has more than doubled in that same time to over $1.3 billion in Fiscal 2017. “That’s not a coincidence,” says Ain.
- Kronos’ award-winning culture and unique outlook on the employee experience led to Ain being featured in Harvard Business Review and in the HBR IdeaCast podcast series discussing how the company works diligently to be a great employer while focusing on creating great people managers worldwide.
- When employees submit reviews about their company on Glassdoor, they are asked to rate various factors about their employment experience, including their overall satisfaction and other workplace attributes like senior management. As part of these ratings, employees are specifically asked to rate their CEO.
- Kronos is actively hiring with hundreds of job openings worldwide.
Aron Ain, CEO, Kronos
“I remain grateful to the remarkable Kronites and their families all around the world for the partnership in making Kronos such a great company. I am humbled to work alongside the most intelligent, inspiring, innovative, dedicated, and, above all, caring colleagues any CEO could ask for. This award – just like all of Kronos’ recent success – is not about me, but rather a collective recognition that each Kronite shares. I am so blessed and grateful to be your CEO. What a privilege!”
Robert Hohman, CEO, Glassdoor
“Winning a Glassdoor Top CEO award is a true acknowledgement of exceptional leadership, as it reflects the opinions of the employees who work with a chief executive every day. I congratulate all of this year’s winners on this significant achievement. It can be a real recruiting advantage to have a top-rated CEO at the helm of a company who has strong support from his or her employees. The best CEOs are inspiring, trustworthy, innovative, and can be great motivators for people to bring their best selves to work.”
- See the complete list of all Glassdoor Top CEOs in 2018.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.