NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IOGEAR, a manufacturer of innovative information technology products for consumers and organizations of varying sizes, will unveil the newest additions to its comprehensive portfolio of affordable, high-performance USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 connectivity products at Pepcom’s Digital Experience! East.
IOGEAR’s new USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 accessories and adapters enable and enhance connectivity between USB-C-enabled computers and peripheral devices at home, in the office, and on the road. The new products include:
- USB-C Docking Station with Power Delivery 3.0 (GUD3C05) – Enables users to instantly connect up to 10 devices through a single USB-C port on the computer. The GUD3C05 supports HDMI or Mini DisplayPort at 4K Ultra HD resolutions (3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz) or VGA at 1080p, or it can support dual video outputs via HDMI and Mini DisplayPort at HD resolutions up to 1080p @ 60 Hz. Up to 100W pass-through is provided for charging the laptop and devices. Available end of June. MSRP $159.95
- USB-C Triple Video Docking Station with 60W Power Deliver (GUD3C11) – Provides 11 ports, including two DisplayPorts and an HDMI port for connecting up to three 4K UHD displays at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz (DisplayPort) and 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz (HDMI). The GUD3C11 provides up to 60W power delivery for charging the laptop and other devices. Available end of June. MSRP: $199.95
- Thunderbolt 3 Travel Dock (GTD300) – A compact four-port dock that supports ultra-fast Thunderbolt 3 data rates up to 40 Gbps. The GTD300 enables users to connect dual 4K UHD displays via HDMI and DisplayPort, and delivers high-definition audio through the HDMI port. Available end of June. MSRP: $149.95
- Thunderbolt 3 to eSATA and USB Adapter (GTC3DEU) – Enables users to connect an eSATA drive to a Thunderbolt 3-enabled Mac at speeds up to 6 Gbps. A USB-A 3.1 or USB peripheral can be connected via a second port at ultra-high-speed data transfer rates up to 40 Gbps. Available end of June. MSRP: $99.95
Other recent additions to the IOGEAR family of USB-C products include:
- USB-C Travel Dock with Power Delivery 3.0 (GUD3C06) – MSRP: $89.95
- USB-C 10G 4-Port Hub w/100W Power Delivery 3.0 Pass-Through (GUH3C22P) – MSRP: $49.95
- USB-C to Dual HDMI Adapter (GUC3CHD22) – MSRP: $49.95
- USB-C Ultra-Slim Docking Station with Power Delivery Pass-Through (GUD3C02) – MSRP: $129.95
- USB-C Duo Card Reader/Writer (GFR3C12) – MSRP: $14.95
- USB-C to 4K HDMI Cable (G2LU3CHD02) – MSRP: $29.95
IOGEAR’s USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 products are available via authorized resellers and distributors and carry limited one- or three-year warranties. For more information on the company’s portfolio of USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 products or its other innovative, award-winning, connectivity solutions, please visit www.iogear.com and follow the company on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
IOGEAR, headquartered in Irvine, Calif., manufactures innovative information technology products for consumers and organizations of varying sizes that are designed to help integrate technologies in everyday life; share resources; and decrease clutter at home, work, and on-the-go.
IOGEAR meets a variety of user needs by offering a broad range of solutions, including: KVMs, A/V and Digital Home, Computer Accessories, Networking, Mobility, and Gaming.
©2018 IOGEAR. All rights reserved. IOGEAR and the IOGEAR logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of IOGEAR. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.