DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Wireless Gas Detection - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Wireless Gas Detection market accounted for $1.27 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $5.72 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 18.2%.
Growing environmental safety concerns among industries, raising acceptance of Industrial Internet of Things Technologies trend, and innovative technological advancements are some of the factors propelling the market growth over the forecast period. Furthermore, increasing demand from oil & gas industry is also assisting the market growth. On the other hand, security threats while using wireless technologies, high deployment costs are some of the restraints hindering the market growth.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Wireless Gas Detection Market, By Product Type
6 Global Wireless Gas Detection Market, By Component & Service
7 Global Wireless Gas Detection Market, By Technology
8 Global Wireless Gas Detection Market, By Application
9 Global Wireless Gas Detection Market, By End-User
10 Global Wireless Gas Detection Market, By Geography
11 Key Developments
12 Company Profiling
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Airtest Technologies Inc.
- Crowcon Detection Instruments Ltd.
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Gastronics Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- MSA Safety Incorporated
- Otis Instruments, Inc.
- Pem-Tech, Inc.
- Sensidyne, LP
- Siemens AG
- Tektroniks Ltd
- Tyco Gas & Flame Detection
- United Electric Control
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ggbgp7/global_wireless?w=4