DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Clinical trial management system (CTMS) Market accounted for $554.7 million in 2016 and is expected to reach $1,257.2 million by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 12.4% from 2016 to 2023.
Huge research and development activities in clinical research and life science industries, increasing prevalence of diseases, outsourcing of clinical trial process are some of the major factors boosting the market growth. Furthermore, integration of HIS and CTMS, raising new product developments, increasing adoption of CTMS solutions by end users are some of the other factors propelling the market growth. However, high costs of CTMS solutions, dearth of skilled professionals to maintain CTMS are the factors restraining the market growth.
Cloud-based (SaaS) CTMS segment is estimated to grow at a highest CAGR, owing to rising adoption of this solutions in various medical research studies, owing to benefits offered by them such as easy accessibility by individuals at any location, high security, centralized availability of data and larger storage capacity. The software segment is anticipated to rise at a highest CAGR during the forecast period due to increasing demand from pharmaceutical industry.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Bioclinica, Inc.
- Bio-Optronics, Inc.
- Datatrak International, Inc.
- DSG Inc. (Document Solutions Group)
- eClinForce, Inc.
- Forte Research Systems, Inc.
- Medidata Solutions, Inc.
- Mednet Solutions, Inc.
- Merge Healthcare Incorporated (An IBM Company)
- Oracle Corporation
- Parexel International Corporation
- Veeva Systems, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qnkt2g/global_clinical?w=4