DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Organic Fertilizers - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Organic Fertilizers Market accounted for $6.72 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $19.74 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 12.7% during the forecast period.
Rising demand in land area under organic cultivation and technological advancement in manufacturing process are the key factors driving the market. However, huge reliance on inorganic means of cultivation is hindering the market growth. Moreover, rising demand for potential consumer base provides a significant growth opportunity for the market over the forecast period.
Based on the source, the animal-based organic fertilizer is expected to grow and account for the largest share in the market owing the advanced nutritional content of animal-based organic fertilizers, which are more beneficial for crops. Growing knowledge about the dietary benefits of animal-based organic fertilizers has resulted in an increased usage of these fertilizers in the recent years.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Raw Materials Types
- Animal Based Fertilizers
- Plant Based Fertilizers
- Cereals & Grains
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Other Crop Types
- The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company
- National Fertilizers Limited
- Midwestern Bioag
- ILSA S.P.A
- Sustane Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Biostar Systems, LLC.
- Perfect Blend, LLC
- Italpollina SPA
- Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited
- Coromandel International Limited
- Tata Chemicals Limited
- Nature Safe
- Agrocare Canada, Inc.
- Bio Nature Technology PTE Ltd.
- Fertikal N.V.
- CBF China Biofertilizer A.G
- Circle-One Internatiomal, Inc.
- Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g9sdw3/organic?w=4