DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Body Language - The Hidden Secret of Communicating Successfully" training has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Why is it that some people seem able to consistently communicate better than others? Research has shown that it is because excellent communicators know how to use and interpret their own and other people's non-verbal cues - i.e. body language, gestures, facial expression and tones of voice.
Every time we talk, the body supplements our words with dozens of non-verbal elements. Most people do not realise just how much they use this unspoken language every time they communicate. Psychologists agree that well over 70% of communication occurs non-verbally. Excellent communicators know this and enhance their abilities by using this hidden language of communication success. This workshop covers those non-verbal elements you need to boost your communication success.
This workshop covers those non-verbal elements you need to boost your communication success.
- Ways to understand other peoples body language
- How to use body language positively to improve communication
- Techniques to quickly build rapport
- Understand the Four Behavioural Styles to be able to tailor your communication for maximum effect with each Style
- Simple but powerful ways to relax quickly in pressured situations.
Key Topics Covered:
09:30 - 10:00 Welcome, introductions, objectives
10:00 - 10:45 What is NVC & why is it important?
- Positive & negative body language
- Positive & negative vocals
10:45 - 11:00 Coffee break
11:00 - 12:00 The 4 Social Styles & questionnaire
- Social Styles strengths & weaknesses
- Interaction & dynamics of the 4 Styles
12:00 - 12:30 The value of relaxation in NVC
- How to relax quickly at work
12:30 - 13:30 Lunch
13:30 - 15:00 Creating rapport verbally & non-verbally
- Building rapport through language
- The 3 Representational Systems & questionnaire
- Using body language to build rapport
15:00 - 15:15 Coffee break
15:15 - 16:00 Understanding other peoples body language
- Using body language at work
16:00 - 16:30 Questions & summary
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qnsx6b/body_language?w=4