DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Heat Transfer Films Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Heat Transfer Films Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing adoption of heat transfer films by automotive and personal care industries and increasing trend of printing on textiles and apparels.
Based on Film Type, the market is categorized into paper film, plastic film and vinyl film. Depending on Film Shape and Pattern the market is segregated into round, customized and flat.
On the basis of Film Thickness the market is segmented into thick, semi thick and customized.
Based on End-User, the market is categorized into construction industry, textile industry, furniture/wooden industry and other metal industry.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Heat Transfer Films Market, By Film Type
5 Heat Transfer Films Market, By Film Shape and Pattern
6 Heat Transfer Films Market, By Film Thickness
7 Heat Transfer Films Market, By End-User
8 Heat Transfer Films Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Chemica US Corp
- Innovia Films Limited
- Stahls Inc.
- Hexis Corporation
- AveryDennison Corp
- Armor Group
- Poli-Tape Group
- DaeHaCo. Ltd.
- Hanse Corporation
- Dynatex Textiles Ltd
- Sunmicrotek Group
- ShinhanCo. Ltd.
- SEF Americas
- Unimark Heat Transfer Co
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bwcmmn/global_heat?w=4