BASINGSTOKE, England--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Companies at the forefront of new developments across an array of leading technological categories have been honoured in this year’s Juniper Research Future Digital Awards.
The award winners and runners-up in each category were as follows:
Smart Wearables – Best Consumer Product
- Winner – Jacquard Google
- Highly Commended – Omni Smart Cycling Helmet, Coros
Smart Wearables – Best Platform/Technology
- Winner – Firstbeat Firstbeat Technologies Oy
- Highly Commended – Infini-tex Infini-tex
Smart Homes – Best Consumer Product
- Winner – Aura Cognitive Systems Corp
- Highly Commended – Nokia Sleep Nokia
Smart Homes – Best Platform/Technology/Service Offering
- Winner – Duplex Google
- Highly Commended – Z-Wave 700-Series Sigma Designs
Digital Health – Best Consumer Product
- Winner – MyEye 2 OrCam
- Highly Commended – AliveCor AliveCor Inc.
Digital Health – Best Platform/Technology
- Winner – BPMpathway 270 Vision
- Highly Commended – Deep 6 AI, Deep 6 AI
Automotive & Telematics – Best Consumer Product
- Winner – Quanergy LiDAR Quanergy
- Highly Commended – Audi AI Traffic Jam Pilot Audi
Automotive & Telematics – Best Technology/Service Offering
- Winner – Argus Cybersecurity Suites Argus
- Highly Commended – DRIVE Xavier Nvidia
Best Emerging & Disruptive Consumer Product
- Winner – Light L16 Light
- Highly Commended – Project Trilium arm
Best Emerging & Disruptive Consumer Technology/Platform
- Winner – Duplex Google
- Highly Commended – Computer Vision Bot Mode.ai
The Future Digital Awards are given to companies that Juniper believes have made significant progress within their sector during the previous year, and are now poised to make considerable market impact in the future.
The awards were decided by a panel of expert judges based on a number of criteria including: product features and user benefits; innovation; commercial partnerships; commercial launches; certification & compliance; and, potential future business development.
Steffen Sorrell, panel judge and Principal Analyst at Juniper Research, said that: “Advanced technology has enabled an era of transformative products and services, and this year’s set of entries has demonstrated a desire by companies to leave no stone unturned to deliver in that context.”
Juniper Research provides research and analytical services to the global hi-tech communications sector, delivering consultancy, analyst reports and industry commentary.
For further details on the Future Digital Awards, or on Juniper’s full range of research, please contact Sam Smith, Press Relations.