DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Data Protection as a Service Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Data Protection-as-a-Service (DPaaS) Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include emergence of virtualization of storage devices and servers and increasing demand for cloud-based disaster recovery and backup for virtual machines.
By service, the market is classified into disaster recovery as a service (DRAAS), storage as a service (STAAS) and backup as a service (BAAS).
Based on deployment model, the market is segmented into hybrid cloud, private cloud and public cloud.
Depending on the end user, the market is categorized into small & medium enterprises, large enterprises.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Data Protection as a Service Market, By Service
5 Data Protection as a Service Market, By Deployment Model
6 Data Protection as a Service Market, By End User
7 Data Protection as a Service Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Amazon Web Services, Inc
- VMware, Inc.
- Veritas Technologies
- Quantum Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Development Company L.P.
- EMC Corporation
- Commvault Systems, Inc.
- Cisco Systems
- Asigra, Inc
- Infocom Corporation
- Red Hat
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ldtc4t/data?w=4