DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Membrane Bioreactor Systems Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2018 To 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The membrane bioreactor systems market was valued at US$ 1.54 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach US$ 5.59 billion by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 15.46% from 2018 to 2026.
The limitation associated with conventional activated sludge (CAS) system brought in the development and introduction of membrane bioreactor (MBR) systems. In comparison to the CAS system, MBR system has shown to be more cost-efficient and has proven to be advantageous with factors such as minimal sludge formation, smaller footprint, better effluent quality, ease in operation and lesser influence from bulk sludge. The above mentioned factors drives the MBR systems market providing lucrative growth in current and forecast period from 2018 to 2026.
Key Market Movements
- Rise in industrial sludge effluents has led to the increase in need for wastewater treatment across the globe thus leading to rise in demand for MBR systems
- Water shortage increases the need for optimum use of water and thus promotes waste water treatment, leading to rise in the growth of MBR systems market
- MBR systems are more advantageous over the CAS systems, thus expected to show remunerative growth in the forecast period
- The high cost of MBR system could restraint its use in low and middle income countries
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1. Preface
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Global Membrane Bioreactor Systems Market: Dynamics and Future Outlook
Chapter 4. Global Membrane Bioreactor Systems Market Analysis, by Type, 2016-2026 (US$ Mn)
Chapter 5. Global Membrane Bioreactor Systems Market Analysis, by Configuration, 2016-2026 (US$ Mn)
Chapter 6. Global Membrane Bioreactor Systems Market Analysis, by Application, 2016-2026 (US$ Mn)
Chapter 7. Global Membrane Bioreactor Systems Market Analysis, by Geography, 2016-2026 (US$ Mn)
Chapter 8. Company Profiles
- Degremont SA
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- GE Water & Process Technologies
- Koch Membrane Systems Inc.
- Kubota Corporation
- Mitsubishi Rayon Co. Ltd.
- Smith & Loveless Inc.
- Toray Industries Inc.
- United Envirotech Ltd.
- Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies
- Wehrle Umwelt GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j85qwc/global_membrane?w=4