PHOENIX--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Avnet (NASDAQ: AVT), a leading global technology company, will host Investor Day 2018 at the NASDAQ MarketSite in New York City on Thursday, June 14. The event will begin at 11:00 a.m. EDT with Avnet management presentations and will conclude at 4:00 p.m. Avnet presenters will include: Bill Amelio, CEO; Tom Liguori, CFO; Phil Gallagher, President Electronic Components; and Pete Bartolotta, Chief Transformation Officer.
Presentations will highlight growth strategies to include:
- Avnet’s unique end-to-end ecosystem to guide customers through the product lifecycle
- Premier Farnell customer expansion and digital growth
- Growth in higher margin revenue, including demand creation, digital and IoT
- Digital tools to leverage Avnet’s online community of more than one million engineers
Avnet will also provide an updated business model, including:
- Longer term margin and cash flow targets
- Detail of contributors to margin expansion and EPS growth
- Capital allocation priorities
In addition, the event will include a customer and supplier panel that will discuss industry trends and the value of Avnet’s end-to-end ecosystem.
Avnet will provide a webcast of the day’s events. Information regarding the webcast will be posted to Avnet’s website. On the day of the event, interested parties should log on to the website at ir.avnet.com 15 minutes prior to the start of the event to register.
From idea to design and from prototype to production, Avnet supports customers at each stage of a product’s lifecycle. A comprehensive portfolio of design and supply chain services makes Avnet the go-to guide for innovators who set the pace for technological change. For nearly a century, Avnet has helped its customers and suppliers around the world realize the transformative possibilities of technology. Learn more about Avnet at www.avnet.com.