DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Industrial
Gases Market: By Storage; By Type; By End User; By Geography - Forecast
2016-2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's
Industrial gases are essential commodities that are critical to the markets they serve. Although demand for industrial gases is subject to the cyclical nature of those markets, the diversity of gases' applications helps mitigate the effects of the cyclicality of any single business sector. Most of these gases are produced in bulk and are found in all three states of matter (solid, liquid, gas). Advent of many industries, such as construction and automobile, paved way to the industrial gas production. Depending on their chemical properties such as reactivity, inertness and other physical properties they find application in many of the industries.
Based on the type of gases commercially available, this market is classified as oxygen, nitrogen, argon, carbon dioxide, hydrogen, helium and others. Due to the rise in industrial activities, the manufacturing plants are increasing, which leads in demand for efficient machinery to run the manufacturing activities and thus generates impetuous in industrial gases. Various industrial gases are used for different applications depending up on the usage.
The industrial gases market is scrutinized by segments including type, application and geography. Based on various applications wherein industrial gas find its use, the market is segmented into medical & pharmaceuticals, energy, food & beverage, chemicals & petrochemicals, oil & gas, mining, transportation and many more.
Food & beverage industry is poised to dominate this market during 2016-2021. However, medical as well as chemical & pharmaceuticals are comprehended to witness prominent CAGR of 4.9% and 4.1% respectively during the same period.
- Praxair, Inc.
- Air Liquide S.A.
- Linde AG
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Airtec Gases, LLC
- Matheson Tri-gas Inc.
- Universal Industrial Gases, Inc.
- Matheson Gas Products
- Messer Group
- Ellenbarrie Industrial Gases Limited
- Buzwair Industrial Gases Factories
Key Topics Covered:
1. Industrial Gases- Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Industrial Gases - Market Landscape
4. Industrial Gases - Market Forces
5. Industrial Gases Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Industrial Gas Market - By Storage Methods
7. Industrial Gases Market - By Type
8. Industrial Gases Market - By End User Industry
9. Industrial Gases Market - By Storage
10. Industrial Gases Market - Geographic Analysis
11. Industrial Gases Market Entropy
12. Company Profile
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qsd659/global_industrial?w=4