DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Australia Tire Market By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicles, Two-Wheelers & Off-the-Road Vehicles), By Radial vs. Bias, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the tire market is projected to reach $4.4 billion by 2023 in Australia, on the back of expanding vehicle fleet, increasing industrialization and growing penetration of online sales channel across the country.
The tire market in Australia is dependent on imports primarily from China and Thailand. Demand for tires in the country is anticipated to be driven by the replacement segment as various major passenger car manufacturers such as Ford, Toyota and Holden shut down their vehicle production in the country in 2017, owing to high operational costs. During the forecast period, growing penetration of Chinese tires and increasing tire radialization is expected to positively influence the tire market in Australia.
The report discusses the following aspects of tire market in Australia:
- Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicles, Two-Wheelers & Off-the-Road Vehicles), By Radial vs. Bias
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Bridgestone Australia Ltd.
- Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres (Australia) Pty Ltd.
- Yokohama Tyre Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Michelin Australia Pty Ltd.
- Kumho Tyre Australia Pty Ltd
- Hankook Tyre Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Continental Tyres of Australia Pty Ltd
- Pirelli Tyres Australia Pty Ltd
- Toyo Tires & Rubber Australia Limited
- Federal Tyres Australia
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. Australia Tire Market Outlook
6. Australia Passenger Car (PC) Tire Market Outlook
7. Australia Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tire Market Outlook
8. Australia Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Tire Market Outlook
9. Australia Two-Wheeler (2W) Tire Market Outlook
10. Australia Off-The-Road (OTR) Tire Market Outlook
11. Australia Retread Tire Market Outlook
12. Import-Export Analysis
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. Australia Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kmkkc3/australia_tire?w=4