NEEDHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) today announced the key sponsors for this year’s LiveWorx® event, a global technology conference and marketplace for solutions engineered for a smart, connected world. The event will provide eye-opening displays and tactical sessions from over 100 exhibitors, offering great insight into the future of digital transformation, augmented reality, Industrie 4.0, and more. The event will also showcase the latest in industrial technology, manufacturing, and IoT in the Xtropolis™ 150,000 square foot experiential center.
Held in the bustling Seaport District of Boston from June 17-20, LiveWorx brings together more than 6,000 technology innovators, business decision-makers, government leaders, and influencers from over 40 countries. As innovators in digital transformation, our sponsors will showcase their best technology and solutions.
These organizations include:
- Accenture, a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
- Capgemini, a worldwide leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
- Deloitte Digital, a creative digital consultancy that brings together all the creative and technology capabilities, business acumen and industry insight needed to help transform clients’ businesses with digital. With deep industry knowledge and versatile technology experience, Deloitte Digital helps companies imagine bigger and scale quickly as business grows.
- Infosys, a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. Infosys enables clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation by empowering the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change.
- Cognizant, a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), a worldwide technology leader focused on developing intelligent solutions that allow customers to capture, analyze and act upon data seamlessly from edge to core to cloud.
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech (LTI), a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 250 clients succeed with and accelerate their digital transformation.
- Microsoft, the leading platform and productivity company for the mobile-first, cloud-first world. Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
- Tech Mahindra, a company offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences to identify opportunities for transformation.
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC helps companies around the world reinvent the way they design, manufacture, operate, and service things in and for a smart, connected world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design, and in 1998 were first to market with Internet-based product lifecycle management. Today, our leading industrial innovation platform and field-proven solutions enable you to unlock value at the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. With PTC, manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the Internet of Things and augmented reality technology today and drive the future of innovation.
PTC, LiveWorx, Xtropolis, and the PTC logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of PTC Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.