DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Market size is expected to reach $1.8 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 8.1% CAGR during the forecast period.
Growing cases of hypertension, due to increasing prevalence of diabetes, obesity, and cardiovascular diseases has been the major factor that drives the market growth. Additionally, growing geriatric population, demand for non-invasive methods of measuring blood pressure, and transformation from physician-centered to the patient-centered model has led to the demand for the treatment options.
Based on type, the market report segments the market into Arm ABPM Devices and Wrist ABPM Devices. The end user segment covers Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs), and Other End Users. Based on Regions, the Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring market segments the market into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Market
4. Global Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Market by End User
5. Global Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Market by Region
6. Company Profiles
- SunTech Medical, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Welch Allyn
- TaiDoc Technology Corporation
- Shenzhen Phenitech Technology Company, Ltd
- Spacelabs Healthcare, Inc. (OSI Systems, Inc.)
- A&D Company, Ltd.
- Vasomedical, Inc.
- Schiller AG
- Omron Healthcare Company, Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4ggvnw/global_ambulatory?w=4