DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Rice Protein Market 2018-2023 - Size, Trends, Competitive Analysis and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In terms of market revenue, North America currently holds the value of $19.1 million in 2018. Most of the value of rice protein market in the region has mainly come from the food and dietary supplements industry.
The North American rice protein market is majorly driven by demand from obese and overweight population particularly in Canada and the U.S. In last few years, the percentage of people suffering from obesity and overweight is rising constantly. In order to cope up with this issue, health conscious consumers in the region are increasingly asking for protein rich products.
Another driver that will aid the growth of rice protein market is environmental and ethical concern of industrial animal farming. This has led to growing population choosing to consume meat free diets thereby pushing the demand for protein based products as substitutes. These trends in the region projects the market of rice protein to reach at $27.9 million by 2023, registering at a fastest CAGR of 7.9% during the period of forecast.
- Market trends since 2014 and five year forecasts of market growth
- Detailed analysis of the micro and macro elements influencing demand trends
- Identifying opportunity spaces across segments and countries
- Supply & demand side trend and analysis
- Price trend analysis, investment prospects and competition pattern
- Insights on growth potential of the market
- Detailed analysis of major producers covering financial investments & strategies adopted
- Competitive landscape of the industry
Key Topics Covered
3. Industry Dynamics
4. Market Size and Forecast
5. Country Market Share
6. Competitive Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- AIDP Inc.
- Axiom Foods Inc.
- Beneo-Palatinit GmbH
- Bioway (Xi'an) Organic Ingredients Co. Ltd.
- Golden Grain Group Limited
- Jiangxi Golden Agriculture Biotech Co. Ltd.
- North Coast Naturals
- Nutrition Resource Inc.
- Pure Food Company LLC
- Ribus Inc.
- Ricebran Technologies
- Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co. Ltd
- Shafi Gluco-Chem (Pvt.) Ltd.
- The Green Labs LLC
- Top Health Ingredients Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ppmcjh/north_american?w=4