DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Canada
Rice Protein Market 2018-2023 - Size, Trends, Competitive Analysis and
Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's
Rice protein market of Canada accounts for 15% share of total rice protein market in North America. The rice protein market of Canada currently holds the estimated market revenue of $2.9 million in 2018.
Major drivers of rice protein market in Canada is growing number of population switching towards plant-based diets. With rising demand of meat free, organic and natural products, the application of rice protein in food industry and dietary supplement industry is growing at a faster rate compared to other applications of rice protein.
Currently, the rice protein application in dietary supplement industry and food industry shares the combined share of 65% respectively. Both of these industries are expected to increase the consumption of rice proteins by developing various products due to its health and cost-effective advantages.
- Market trends since 2014 and five year forecasts of market growth
- Detailed analysis of the micro and macro elements influencing demand trends
- Identifying opportunity spaces across segments and countries
- Supply & demand side trend and analysis
- Price trend analysis, investment prospects and competition pattern
- Insights on growth potential of the market
- Detailed analysis of major producers covering financial investments & strategies adopted
- Competitive landscape of the industry
Key Topics Covered
3. Industry Dynamics
4. Market Size and Forecast
5. Competitive Analysis
6. Company Profiles
- AIDP Inc.
- Axiom Foods Inc.
- Beneo-Palatinit GmbH
- Bioway (Xi'an) Organic Ingredients Co. Ltd.
- Golden Grain Group Limited
- Jiangxi Golden Agriculture Biotech Co. Ltd.
- North Coast Naturals
- Nutrition Resource Inc.
- Pure Food Company LLC
- Ribus Inc.
- Ricebran Technologies
- Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co. Ltd
- Shafi Gluco-Chem (Pvt.) Ltd.
- The Green Labs LLC
- Top Health Ingredients Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lcx4cl/rice_protein?w=4