DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Graphic Paper Market: Industry Analysis & Outlook (2018-2022)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides an extensive research and detailed analysis of the present market along with future outlook. The report discusses the major growth drivers and challenges of the market, covering North America, Latin America and European region along with the global market. The report profiles the key players of the market including International Paper Company, Holmen, Stora Enso and UPM.
The paper industry is highly diversified in terms of products, raw materials, quality of products, distribution channels and end users. This industry is dominated by North American countries (United States and Canada), northern European countries (Finland, Sweden, and North-West Russia) and East Asian countries (such as East Siberian Russia, China, Japan, and South Korea).
On the basis of product type, paper industry is segmented into three groups: graphic paper, packaging paper and sanitary paper. Graphic papers are used for communication purposes. They include two main paper grade types: printing and writing papers and newsprint.
- Growing Printing Industry in Emerging Countries
- Growing Daily Print Newspaper Circulation in Asia
- Increasing Printed Book Sales in the U.S.
- Conversion of Graphic Paper Mills into Packaging Paper Mills
- Capacity Closures
- Declining Price Trend
- Rapid Urbanization
- Increasing Advertising Expenditure through Internet
- Declining Circulation of Printed Magazines in North America
- International Paper Company
- Stora Enso
Key Topics Covered
2. Global Paper & Paperboard Market
3. Global Graphic Paper Market
4. Regional Graphic Paper Market
5. Market Dynamics
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3fv9nx/global_graphic?w=4