DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Anesthesia and Respiratory Equipment Market size is expected to reach $30.1 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 7.3% CAGR during the forecast period.
Growing cases of respiratory diseases, rapid urbanization, rapid growth in the number of surgical procedures, growing population, growth in geriatric population, and increase in tobacco consumption are the factors that are driving the growth of anaesthesia and respiratory devices market.
Additionally, innovations in the field of respiratory care devices and extended levels of governmental support in approving these devices adds to the market growth. Rapidly growing demand for therapeutic devices in homecare settings and significant increase in the healthcare expenditures are other factors that offer lucrative growth opportunities for the market.
Based on Type, the Anesthesia and Respiratory Equipment market segments the market into Anesthesia Devices, Anesthesia, Disposables, Respiratory Equipment, Respiratory Disposables, and Respiratory Measurement Devices.
- Anesthesia Devices is further segmented into Anesthesia Delivery Machines, Anesthesia Monitors, Anesthesia Ventilators, and Anesthesia Workstations.
- Anesthesia Disposables includes Anesthesia Disposables Masks and Anesthesia Disposables Accessories.
- Respiratory Equipment is segmented into Positive Airway, Pressure Ventilators, Nebulizers, Humidifiers, Respiratory Inhalers, Oxygen Concentrators, and Reusable Resuscitators.
- Respiratory Disposables includes Resuscitators, Tracheostomy Tubes (TT), and Disposable Oxygen Mask.
- Respiratory Measurement Devices includes Pulse Oximeters, Capnographs, Spirometers, and Peak Flow Meters.
Based on End-User, the market report segments the market into Hospitals, Clinics/Physician Offices, Homecare Settings, and Ambulatory Service Centers.
Based on Regions, the Anesthesia and Respiratory Equipment market segments the market into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Anesthesia and Respiratory Equipment Market
4. Global Anesthesia and Respiratory Equipment Market by End-user
5. Global Anesthesia and Respiratory Equipment Market by Region
6. Company Profiles
- Medtronic Plc
- Philips Healthcare
- Getinge Group
- Draegerwerk AG
- Smith's Medical
- Teleflex Inc.
- OSI Systems
- Mindray Medical International Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5lvvqn/global_anesthesia?w=4