DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Aseptic Packaging Market - Segmented by Material (Paper, Plastic, Glass, and Metal), Product, End-user Industry, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The aseptic packaging market was valued at USD 39.38 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 69.68 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 9.56%, over the forecast period (2018-2023).
Evolving consumer preference for packaged and processed food and increasing acceptance for various beverages are expected to drive the market, over the forecast period. Thus, the growing application of aseptic packaging in the food & beverage and dairy industries will positively impact the market, as it prevents the deterioration of products and increases their shelf life. This is primarily because of its excellent properties, such as resistance to physical and chemical deterioration, and resistance to high temperature.
Moreover, increasing demand for disposable instruments in the healthcare industry is expected to increase the demand for vials and pre-filled syringes and ampoules, which will positively affect the aseptic packaging market, over the projected time frame. Furthermore, shifting the focus toward processed and packaged food, increases the demand for cartons, propelling the growth of the market over the forecast period.
However, high research and development and high initial investment cost are expected to restrain the market growth, owing to the cost of installing new packaging equipment and innovative packaging technology.
- Rising Focus on the Use of Products with Longer Shelflife to Propel the Market Growth
- Pharmaceutical Industry is expected to have a Huge Demand for Aseptic Packaging
- Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the Aseptic Packaging Market over the Forecast Period
Key Developments in the Market
- January 2018 - Berry Global Inc. announced to unveil two new medical packaging solutions at the Medical Device & Manufacturing (MD&M) West exhibition. It planned to showcase DuraMed, a patented solution for form-fill-seal packages, header bags, and peel pouches. The other product to be launched is DirectSeal. These cost-effective solutions will eliminate the need for a matching coated substrate for applications, including form-fill-seal, header bags, and peel pouches.
- January 2018 - Bosch presented innovations in the hygienic filling and sealing technology at Anuga FoodTec 2018. It demonstrated the recent FCL filling and sealing machine for dairy products, baby food, clinical nutrition, and caf latte drinks, using pre-made cups, available in a range from clean, and ultra-clean to aseptic, including heightened product safety and an extended shelf life.
- July 2017 - DuPont and other medical packaging and sterilization suppliers attended MedTech China 2017, to stimulate the development and innovation of aseptic packaging market. In addition to DuPont, industry leaders such as Cartolux, Amcor, Prent (Shanghai), Bemis, Billerud Trading (Shanghai), etc., joined Medtec China 2017, and brought with them a variety of high-quality options and innovative services in medical packaging and sterilization.
- Amcor Ltd
- Bemis Company
- Krones Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- CFT SpA
- Coesia SpA
- DS Smith PLC
- Aseptic Solutions USA
- Schott AG
- Goglio SpA
- Tetra Laval
- Greatview Aseptic Packaging
- Reynolds Group Holdings
- Ecolean Packaging
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Market Insights
4. Technology Snapshot
5. Global Aseptic Packaging Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7qj8kh/global_aseptic?w=4