DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Returnable Transport Packaging (RTP) Market - By Material Type, Application, Product Type, and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global returnable transport packaging (RTP) market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.18%, over the forecast period (2018-2023).
The scope of the report considers market segmentation based on material covers plastic (containers, drums, crates, pallets, protective dunnage, and trays), metal (containers, drums, pallets, racks, bulk bins, roll cages) and wood (barrels, pallets, stillage) RTP products.
- The containers segment covers bulk boxes, sleeve packs, totes, foldable large containers, rigid plastic containers, and intermediate bulk containers.
- The drums & barrels segment covers different sizes of plastic and steel drums and wooden barrels.
- The pallets segment covers steel, plastic, plywood, and wood pallets.
- The others' segment, by product type, covers stillage, plastic trays, roll cages, and bulk bins.
- The other applications segment covers the RTP usage in pharmaceutical, chemical, and textile industries.
- Stringent Government Regulations are Driving the Growth of the Market
- Returnable Wood Transport Packaging to Witness Highest Growth
- Favorable Conditions in Latin American Market
Key Developments in the Market
- January 2018 - Brookfield Business Partners had agreed to acquire a majority stake in European packaging maker, Schoeller Allibert Group, for EUR 205 million from JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- February 2017 - Nefab Packaging Sweden AB acquired the assets of Foldy Pac Nordic AB, a company that produces wooden packaging for demanding transport by road, sea, and air, to increase their product portfolio and cater to more geographies.
- Nefab AB
- IFCO Systems. Rehrig Pacific Company
- Schoeller Allibert
- SSI Schaefer LTDA
- CSI Sertapak Inc.
- Lamar Packaging Systems
- Polymer Logistics N.V.
- Mugele Group
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Returnable Transport Packaging Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future of the Global Returnable Transport Packaging Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fhtpwz/global_returnable?w=4