DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Industrial Packaging Market - Segmented by Type of Packaging, End-User Vertical, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global industrial packaging market was valued at USD 57.46 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach USD 71.98 billion by the end of 2023, registering a CAGR of 4.61% during the forecast period (2018-2023).
Environmental concerns over safe disposal and recycling of packaging materials have led to the introduction of new policies and regulations, mandating companies to recover their packaging materials. Initially, consumer packaging materials were targeted, owing to the scale of packaging wastes generated. However, government and packaging organizations have started addressing the environmental effects involved in the use of industrial packaging.
A steady rise in the demand for food & beverages and pharmaceuticals has contributed to a drastic increase in the use of industrial packaging materials. However, the environmental impact of disposed waste materials has become a grave concern. A recent study on using reconditioned industrial packaging materials has revealed that savings to the tune of millions of pounds of greenhouse gases can be accrued. These savings can be realized both for single and multi-trip solutions. For example, the use of recycled materials packaging can reduce greenhouse emissions by anywhere between 26-50%, depending on the material used.
Key Developments in the Market
- November 2017 - Constantia Flexibles introduced an interactive packaging solution for the food and pharmaceutical industries.
- August 2017 - Sealed Air Corporation introduced OptiDure packaging technology, which combines two critical features- high abuse resistance and abrasion protection. This will impact the fresh red meat as well as smoked and processed meats segments.
- April 2017 - Orora Visual launched specialized horticultural packaging division to reduce shipping time and significantly improve speed to market.
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Constantin Flexibles
- Greif, Inc.
- Mondi Plc
- Beacon Converters, Inc.
- Tekni-Films, Inc.
- Industrial Packaging Supplies, Inc.
- Balmer Lawrie
- Veritiv Corporation
- Colarado Industrial Packaging
- IPS Packaging
- Orora Limited
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Industrial Packaging Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Outlook of Industrial Packaging Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wc7rsg/global_industrial?w=4