DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automated Colony Counter Market for Applications and End User : Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and forecast 2017 - 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global automated colony counters market was valued at around USD 310.0 million in the year 2016 and it is expected to reach approximately USD 450.3 million by 2024. The global automated colony counters market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 7.0% between 2017 and 2024.
The major factor driving the growth of automated colony counters market is the increasing laboratory automation globally. Commercialization of research projects is increasing the overall sample processing volume in each project. As a result, demand for automated clinical systems is rapidly increasing to maintain the uniformity and to reduce the human errors associated with manual processing.
Microbiology studies are a major application that is used in the automated colony counter. Microbiology studies in automated colony counter market are applied for identification, characterization study of microscopic organisms including bacteria, algae, and fungi. Ample of applications in microbiology segment further boosted the demand for microbiology studies in global automated colony counter market across the globe.
- bioMrieux, Inc.
- BIOAVLEE Sp.
- Autoimmun Diagnostika GmbH
- Molecular Devices, LLC.
- Neu-tec Group Inc.
- ZENITH ENGINEERS (Biozen)
- Xylem Analytics Germany Sales GmbH Co. KG.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Automated colony counter Market Dynamics
4. Global Automated colony counter market Competitive Landscape
5. Global Automated colony counter market Application Segment Analysis
6. Global Automated colony counter market End-user Segment Analysis
7. Global Automated colony counter market Regional Segment Analysis
8. Company Profile
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/njd2f5/automated_colony?w=4