DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay Testing Market by Test Type for Immunology, Inflammation, Infectious Diseases, Cancer, Protein Quantification and Other Applications: Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis and Forecast, 2016 - 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report covers forecast and analysis for the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) testing market on a global and regional level. The study provides historic data of 2016 along with a forecast for 2017-2022 based revenue.
The report provides company market share analysis in order to give a broader overview of the key players in the market. In addition, the report also covers key strategic developments of the market including acquisitions mergers, new technology launch, agreements, partnerships, collaborations joint ventures, research development, technology and regional expansion of major participants involved in the market on the global and regional basis.
The study provides a decisive view on the ELISA testing market by segmenting the market based on test type, application, and regions. All the segments have been analyzed based on present and future trends and the market is estimated from 2014 to 2022. Based on test type the market is segmented into sandwich ELISA, indirect ELISA, multiple and portable ELISA and competitive ELISA. Key applications covered under this study include Immunology, inflammation, infectious diseases, cancer, protein quantification and others. The regional segmentation includes the current and forecast demand for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East Africa.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific. Inc.
- American Laboratory Products Company
- BD Biosciences
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Inc.
- R D Systems Inc.
- ZEUS Scientific, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay testing Market Dynamics
4. Global Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay testing Market Competitive Landscape
5. Global Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay testing Market Test Type Segment Analysis
6. Global Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay testing Market Application Segment Analysis
7. Global Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay testing Market Regional Segment Analysis
8. Company Profile
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ggb5kg/enzymelinked?w=4