DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Molecular Sieves Market - Segmented by End-User Industry, Type, Shape, Size and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The molecular sieves market was valued at USD 3,739.47 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 4,729.83 billion by 2023, with a CAGR of 6.12% during the forecast period (2018 - 2023). The growth is largely fuelled by strong growth in petroleum refining, petrochemicals, wastewater treatments, and detergent industries.
The market is expected to grow rapidly due to the presence of opportunities, such as the development of anti-microbial zeolite molecular sieves. Apart from that, the FDA approval for the use of these materials in food items has opened new prospects for the global molecular sieves market.
However, this market faces certain drawbacks, like threat from chemical composites, enzymes and other substitutes, which may act as a roadblock to the market growth.
Asia-Pacific turned out to be the largest, as well as fast growing market with a market share of 40.52% in 2017 and CAGR of 6.91% during the forecast period. Being a hub to some of the fastest developing economies, growing industrialization, and abundance of labor availability, are some of the reasons for the size and fast pace of development in this region.
Notable Developments in the Market
- March 2018: Solvay launches VAC-PLY VMS3, which is a next-generation multi-layer microporous vacuum channel for resin infusion
- February 2018: Calgon Carbon operated as a separate subsidiary of Kuraray. The Functional Materials Company includes the Methacrylate Division and Medical Division
- Tosoh Corporation
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
- BASF SE
- Bete Ceramics Co. Ltd.
- Cabot Corporation
- Calgon Carbon Corporation
- Carbotech AC Gmbh
- Dalian Absorbent Co. Ltd.
- Dessica Chemicals
- Graver Technologies
- Honeywell International Inc
- Shanghai Jiuzhou Chemicals Co. Ltd.
- KNT Group
- Luoyang Jianlong Micro Nano New Materials Co. Ltd.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Shanghai Hengye Molecular Sieve Co. Ltd.
- Solvay Chemicals
- Sorbead India
- Tosoh Corporation
- Union Showa KK
- Zeochem AG
- Zeolyst International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ld5mdn/the_universal_oil?w=4