CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kemper Corporation (NYSE: KMPR) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share. The dividend is payable on May 29, 2018 to its shareholders of record as of May 14, 2018.
The Kemper family of companies is one of the nation’s leading insurers. With $8 billion in assets, Kemper is improving the world of insurance by offering personalized solutions for individuals, families and businesses. Kemper's businesses collectively:
- Offer insurance for home, auto, life, health and valuables
- Service six million policies
- Represented by 20,000 agents and brokers
- Employ 5,550 associates dedicated to providing exceptional service
- Licensed to sell insurance in 50 states and the District of Columbia
Learn more about Kemper.