DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Machine Learning, Blockchain, Robotics, and IoT" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of ITCC TOE provides a snapshot of the emerging ICT led innovations in machine learning, blockchain, robotics, IoT, RPA, and cloud computing. This issue focuses on the application of information and communication technologies for alleviating the challenges faced across industry sectors in areas such as scientific research, industry-scale cleaning, video search, contact center optimization, automated data capture, and customer retention.
ITCC TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to investigate emerging wireless communication and computing technology areas including 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Big Data, cloud computing, augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, virtualization and the Internet of Things and their new applications; unearth new products and service offerings; highlight trends in the wireless networking, data management and computing spaces; provide updates on technology funding; evaluate intellectual property; follow technology transfer and solution deployment/integration; track development of standards and software; and report on legislative and policy issues and many more.
Emerging ICT Innovations in Industrial, Healthcare, and Retail Sectors
- Blockchain-based Platform for Scholarly Researchers
- Artificial Intelligence-powered Digital Solution for Customer Retention
- Cognitive Analytics for Personalized Customer Experience
- Cloud-based IoT Platform for Industry 4.0 Applications
- Advanced Robotic Process Automation Solution for Businesses
- Video Intelligence with Automated Metadata
- AI to Optimize Customer-agent Pairing in Contact Centers
- Enabling Autonomous Navigation Capabilities for Robots
- Digital Enterprise Platform for AI and IoT
- Deep Learning-based Data Capture from Static Documents
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g5d8pj/innovations_in?w=4