This research deliverable provides bold perspectives and predictions for the global life sciences industry in 2018. The markets covered include pharmaceuticals and biotechnology, in vitro diagnostics, and research tools. The analysis captures the sectoral and regional trends and predictions that are expected to transpire over the upcoming year as organizations shift to prepare for the future.
The key objective of this research service is to enable clients to identify growth opportunities and devise potential growth strategies in the transformational life sciences ecosystem. The report also provides a futuristic perspective on the competitive landscape, market, and technology trends.
Life sciences experts envisage:
- Payers rapidly moving toward outcome-based assessment models and trials. Drug companies will witness a shift from quantity-based, fee-for-service model to value and outcome-based contracts.
- Preventive healthcare driven by predictive analytics to determine the likelihood of disease progression. Several oncology focused-startup companies will take the lead in Big Data.
- Lab test payments significantly cut by PAMA regulations. Revision of the EU-IVDR triggers delays in the new product launch. Reimbursement for digital therapeutics will become critical.
- X-as-a-Service Model (XaaS) will open new revenue streams and impact top line revenues of genomic services providers.
- Small and mid-sized companies attracting Big Pharma. Favorable tax reforms and competition for new assets could, in turn, lead to higher valuations and product deal amounts.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Methodology, and Background
3. 2018 Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Outlook
4. 2018 IVD & Research Tools Outlook
5. Global Life Sciences Industry Technology Outlook
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Key Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v82zvv/global_life?w=4