PROVIDENCE, R.I.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Citizens Bank today announced that its digital investment advisory offering, SpeciFi from Citizens Investment Services®, has won a Celent Model Wealth Manager Award for New Platform. In September 2017, Citizens Bank Wealth Management launched SpeciFi®, which made Citizens the first large regional bank to offer a fully integrated banking and digital wealth management service. Celent, a division of Oliver Wyman, is a global research and advisory firm that specializes in financial services technology.
“At Citizens, we are committed to leveraging innovative digital technologies that create better end-to-end experiences in the areas that matter most to our customers,” said John Bahnken, president of Citizens Bank Wealth Management. “Adding SpeciFi to our wealth management offering is another way we are delivering on this commitment to integrate market-leading digital solutions into the bank’s overall suite of financial products. We are honored by Celent’s recognition of SpeciFi, the value it provides to clients and the team’s hard work in bringing it to market.”
A fully digital investment advisor service, SpeciFi’s key features include:
- Customized investment guidance. SpeciFi is a professionally managed, digital investment advisory platform that creates a personalized investment portfolio based on each client’s individual needs and goals. Clients can also perform a review of their existing portfolios, including assets held at other financial institutions.
- Personalized service with recurring contributions and regular rebalancing. The intelligent, simple-to-use platform continually monitors and regularly rebalances each client’s portfolio to ensure it’s in sync with the client’s goals and risk tolerance.
- Access to one-on-one consultations and support. SpeciFi offers access to experienced financial advisors for one-on-one consultations; and a dedicated support team is available to address individual client needs by phone, chat or email.
- Integrated banking and investing. SpeciFi is integrated into Citizens Online Banking service to enable customers to monitor and manage their bank and investment accounts, and view investments held at other institutions that they choose to link– all through a single platform.
- Lower cost portfolio management. SpeciFi combines professional money management with a low minimum investment requirement and a competitive fee relative to other managed accounts. This makes SpeciFi accessible to customers with a wide range of investable assets.
SpeciFi is offered through Citizens Investment Services, the division of Citizens Bank Wealth Management that provides a wide range of investment and insurance options to help clients plan for retirement and other long-term financial objectives.
Celent is not affiliated with Citizens. Celent’s award program recognizes financial institutions as ‘model wealth managers’ for their outstanding technology initiatives. In order to win, the initiatives must demonstrate clear business benefits, innovation, and technology or implementation excellence.
About Citizens Financial Group, Inc.
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. is one of the nation’s oldest and largest financial institutions, with $153.5 billion in assets as of March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, Citizens offers a broad range of retail and commercial banking products and services to individuals, small businesses, middle-market companies, large corporations and institutions. Citizens helps its customers reach their potential by listening to them and by understanding their needs in order to offer tailored advice, ideas and solutions. In Consumer Banking, Citizens provides an integrated experience that includes mobile and online banking, a 24/7 customer contact center and the convenience of approximately 3,300 ATMs and approximately 1,150 branches in 11 states in the New England, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest regions. Consumer Banking products and services include a full range of banking, lending, savings, wealth management and small business offerings. In Commercial Banking, Citizens offers corporate, institutional and not-for-profit clients a full range of wholesale banking products and services, including lending and deposits, capital markets, treasury services, foreign exchange and interest rate products, and asset finance. More information is available at www.citizensbank.com or visit us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
Securities, Insurance and Investment Advisory Services offered through Citizens Securities, Inc. (“CSI”), also referred to as Citizens Investment Services. CSI is an SEC registered investment adviser and Member - FINRA and SIPC. 770 Legacy Place, MLP240, Dedham, MA 02026. (800) 942-8300. CSI is an affiliate of Citizens Bank, N.A. and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania
SpeciFi® is made available through CSI. Portfolio management services are sub-advised by SigFig Wealth Management, LLC (“SigFig”), an SEC registered investment adviser. Financial advisors are employees of SigFig. SigFig is not an affiliate of CSI, Citizens Bank, N.A., or Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania
Securities and Insurance Products are: • NOT FDIC INSURED • NOT BANK GUARANTEED • MAY LOSE VALUE • NOT A DEPOSIT • NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY