NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Michael Andrews Bespoke, New York’s premier custom tailor, is expanding their offering of bespoke suits, formalwear, outwear and business casual to include custom jeans. The new offering will officially launch May 10, 2018 in conjunction with the company’s 13th anniversary.
“The workplace has become more casual, and jeans are a staple of the modern business environment,” says Michael Andrews, the company’s founder and CEO. “We are launching custom denim to bring the benefits of true bespoke tailoring to jeans, something we believe is long overdue.”
- Custom jeans start at $395.
- Jeans are available in over 50 denims including Japanese selvedge, premium stretch, and luxury cotton/cashmere, all in a range of colors and weights.
- A bespoke pattern is created and kept on file for each client to ensure a truly optimal fit.
- Each pair is handmade in the company’s bespoke workshop.
- Clients customize their jeans with styling options including fabric selection, thread color, rivet style, and button-fly or zipper closure.
Michael Andrews Bespoke is a by-appointment custom tailor located in Manhattan’s NoHo neighborhood. For over a decade, Michael and his team have crafted some of the world’s finest garments for clients who demand nothing less than the best. The company’s master tailors construct each garment by hand to the client’s exact specifications, delivering garments of remarkable character and peerless quality. This commitment to excellence has inspired loyalty in the company’s diverse clientele that includes Wall Street luminaries, Fortune 500 CEOs, world-class athletes and award winning actors and musicians.
High-resolution images are available at https://www.michaelandrews.com/press-images.