SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wrike, the collaborative work management platform for high-performance teams, today announced Wrike Templates, pre-configured workspaces and workflows designed to help users instantly plan and launch common projects. Wrike gathered insight from dozens of customer interviews in developing Templates, which include fully fledged dashboards, reports and tutorial videos customized to a user's specific needs. Wrike Templates for Marketing, IT/Engineering and General Purpose are currently available on select Wrike plans. Templates include:
- Creative Asset & Content Development – Manage & execute creative asset development requests
- Project with Dependencies – Classic, timeline-driven project management
- Complex Project with Phases – Staged approach to project management
- Professional Services – Planning and delivering client services
- Event Management – Structured program for planning events
- Agile Teamwork – Implements an iterative approach to development
- Marketing Campaign Management – For time-driven campaign planning
“We want to help users see results as quickly as possible when they first start using Wrike or take on new types of projects,” said Wrike CEO Andrew Filev. “Templatized projects provide predictability and ensure standards for quality are not lost when meeting expectations of the on-demand market. Listening to our best advisers – our customers – was critical in building these playbooks for excellence.”
By popular demand, Wrike plans to debut more templates in the coming weeks, including Marketing Operations and Marketing Communications. For more information, please visit https://learn.wrike.com/project-management-templates/.
Wrike is a SaaS-based collaborative work management platform that helps teams and organizations reach operational excellence. Wrike is used by more than 15,000 companies in 130 countries to transform their operations, enabling them to deliver products and services at scale in the on-demand economy. A leader in enterprise collaborative work management, Wrike was named one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™ List for the third consecutive year in 2017. Wrike has also earned best workplace awards from the San Francisco Business Times/Silicon Valley Business Journal and Bay Area News Group.