BE’ER SHEVA, Israel & BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Morphisec, the leader in Moving Target Defense (MTD), today announced that Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG-Global) has published a report that profiles Morphisec Endpoint Threat Prevention solution as a critical layer of cyber protection in the emerging market segment of Advanced Endpoint Prevention.
The report is available from Morphisec here.
The report, which substantiates Morphisec’s moving target defense-based approach to endpoint prevention, and authored by Jon Oltsik, Distinguished Analyst at ESG Fellow, is designed to help CISOs identify and evaluate advanced prevention tools that improve threat defense efficacy, without adding complexity or operational overhead.
“The latest findings suggest that Morphisec Endpoint Threat Prevention can help improve security efficacy, while streamlining security operations by reducing security alert volumes and freeing up staff to focus on more pressing strategic initiatives,” said Oltsik. “With this solution, Morphisec may also help organizations reduce the number of systems requiring expensive and disrupted system reimaging due to system compromises. Moving target defense can also block exploitation against software vulnerabilities, helping organizations better manage software patching cycles.”
“Morphisec is extremely pleased, but not surprised by the recent findings of the ESG report,” said Ronen Yehoshua, CEO of Morphisec. “Morphisec’s moving target defense approach is a completely unique method that we apply today to endpoint security, whereby morphing the memory structures and moving them in a randomized way, we eliminate the target attack surface and prevent the majority of advanced attacks. These attacks simply cannot execute, making Morphisec extremely effective against zero-days, polymorphic malware variants and new, unknown threats. We can deterministically stop attacks without needing any prior knowledge, monitoring behavior, creating noise or requiring analysts. Teams think our result is too good to be true until they deploy and realize it’s not hype – it’s truth.”
The ESG report evaluated Morphisec’s solution according to key criteria for advanced prevention defense products. The ESG review concluded:
- Morphisec Endpoint Threat Prevention alters the attack surface in a way that is unfamiliar to cyber-adversaries. As a result, attacks can’t execute and are then blocked by default.
- When cyber-adversaries resort to sophisticated system scanning, and probing activities, they are easily detected and monitored, with TTP telemetry shared with security analytics systems.
- It requires that a small agent be installed on all endpoints, with no further configuration or customization.
- Organizations can rely on the combination of traditional endpoint security software for detecting/blocking known attacks and Morphisec for detecting/blocking previously unknown attacks.
- Complex endpoint security agents/tools can then be removed from systems, reducing complexity and performance issues.
- It safeguards systems while maintaining high availability, performance and user productivity.
For further details, download a copy of the full ESG report here.
Morphisec offers an entirely new level of innovation to customers in its Endpoint Threat Prevention product, delivering protection against the most advanced cyberattacks. The company’s patented Moving Target Defense technology prevents threats others can’t, including APTs, zero-days, ransomware, evasive fileless attacks and web-borne exploits. Morphisec provides a crucial, small-footprint memory-defense layer that easily deploys into a company’s existing security infrastructure to form a simple, highly effective, cost-efficient prevention stack that is truly disruptive to today’s existing cybersecurity model.
About Enterprise Strategy Group
Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) is an integrated IT research, analysis, and strategy firm that is world-renowned for providing actionable insight and intelligence to the global IT community. Recognized for its unique blend of capabilities—including market research, hands-on technical product validation, and expert consulting methodologies such as the ESG Strategy Lifecycle—ESG is relied upon by IT professionals, technology vendors, investors, and the media to clarify the complex.