The Global Pyrometer Market size is expected to reach $788 million by 2023, rising at a market growth of 6.6% CAGR during the forecast period.
The factors driving the growth of the market are increasing automation in the industrial sector and increasing demand for robust temperature measurement devices in sensitive industries.
It is now observed that most of the processes and systems within the manufacturing sector are automated, and accurate temperature measurement with pyrometer is one such process. The forging companies prefer robust, accurate, and standalone temperature measurement device which includes pyrometer. Within the metal processing industry, pyrometers are widely used in measuring temperatures at different stages of various process including forging, rolling, extrusion, and die forming. The adoption of pyrometer would witness rapid growth throughout the forecast period, as a result, providing significant opportunities for market participants. Fixed mount pyrometers are widely used in locations to continuously monitor the temperature of a target or surface.
- Based on End Use Industry, the market report segments the market into Metal Processing, Ceramics Industry, and Glass Industry.
- Based on Technology, the market report segments the market into Optical and Infrared.
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Handheld and Fixed.
- Based on Regions, the Pyrometer market segments the market into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
The market research report covers the competition analysis of key stake holders of the Global Pyrometer Market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Pyrometer Market
4. Global Pyrometer Market by Technology
5. Global Pyrometer Market by Type
6. Global Pyrometer Market by Region
7. Company Profiles
- Accurate Sensors Technologies Ltd.
- CHINO Corporation
- Optex Group Co Ltd.
- LumaSense Technologies, Inc.
- Optris GmbH
- Calex Electronics Ltd.
- Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.
- Spectris (OMEGA Engineering)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/spg9sr/global_pyrometer?w=4