IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cylance Inc., the company that revolutionized the antivirus and endpoint protection industry with true AI-powered prevention that blocks advanced cyberattacks, including fileless attacks, malware, advanced persistent threats and zero-day attacks, will be sharing its industry-leading security vision and technology at the RSA Conference 2018 in San Francisco. On the heels of announcing it has surpassed $100 million in annual revenue due to rapid customer adoption, Cylance will present multiple sessions and host live product demonstrations of its advanced security solutions at the world’s leading information security conference and exposition.
“It’s a critical time for consumers and enterprises as they race to protect their data and systems from legions of sophisticated attacks," said Stuart McClure, chairman and CEO at Cylance. "The RSA Conference gives us the opportunity to lead a discussion with our peers, unpacking 2017’s most significant hacks, offering a likely explanation for their success and understanding possible countermeasures. We look forward to demonstrating the power of prevention and AI’s role in defending the next generation of attacks.”
Cylance will be in the North Hall at Booth #3911, where attendees can chat with Cylance experts or see a demo of the company’s next-generation endpoint threat prevention products, CylancePROTECT and CylanceOPTICS. RSA Conference attendees are also encouraged to engage with the Cylance team at the following events and sessions:
- April 16 – 10:30 AM: Malcolm Harkins, VP Chief Security & Trust Officer, will join the panel discussion “How to Rise Above the Noise” as a part of the half-day seminar How-to for Innovators and Entrepreneurs at the Marriot Golden Gate in A SEM.
- April 16 – 7:00 PM: Cylance is a sponsor of Demisto’s Symphony Day Party, where attendees will discuss the latest security orchestration best practices, attend thought provoking sessions, and enjoy food, drinks, and dancing. Register now to reserve your spot.
- April 17 – 5:00 PM: Cylance will host the Security Leaders Party with Digital Shadows at City View at Metreon. RSVP now to reserve your spot.
- April 18 – 3:00 PM: Stuart McClure, Chairman and CEO of Cylance, will present Hacking Exposed NextGen (AI Powered): Think Beyond in Moscone West 2004. He will look at the year’s headline hacks and offer likely explanations of each, how they worked and what went into each to make them so successful.
- April 19 – 1:45 PM: Malcolm Harkins will join a second panel discussion, Decision-Maker Dementia: How Today’s Security Leaders Stay Lucid in Moscone West 2022.
- April 19 – 1:45 PM: Homer Strong, Director, Data Science and Colt Blackmore, Director, Product Management, will present Generations of AI in Security in Moscone North 20. Strong and Blackmore will review the fundamentals of machine learning (ML), and how the considerations of security will inform development of novel ML methods.
- April 20 – 10:15 AM: Chad Skipper, VP Competitive Intelligence and Product Testing, will join the panel discussion Evaluating AI and ML Based Security Products in Moscone West 2008. He will tackle the key issues that third-party testing must address to validate AI and ML-based security products.
To learn more about Cylance and its participation at RSA, along with times and locations for each event, please visit this link.
About Cylance® Inc.
Cylance is the first company to apply artificial intelligence, algorithmic science, and machine learning to cybersecurity to prevent the most advanced security threats in the world. Built on a breakthrough predictive analysis process, the Cylance AI Platform serves as a foundation for innovative, AI driven security products to address critical attack vectors. The company’s flagship product, CylancePROTECT, quickly and accurately identifies what is benign and what is a threat, and prevents malicious code from ever executing on a targeted system. By coupling advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence with a unique understanding of an attacker’s mentality, Cylance provides technology and services that are truly predictive and preventive against the most advanced threats. For more information visit: www.cylance.com