DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pipeline, a SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to increase financial performance of companies through closing the gender equity gap, today launched its proprietary v.3 platform. The new platform provides businesses with a clear path to gender equity and enables them to leverage the full economic power of closing the gap.
“The gender equity conversation is at a pivotal moment globally,” said Katica Roy, CEO and founder of Pipeline. “Individuals, business owners, executives, and policy makers are searching for answers to issues surrounding gender bias. We have created a data-driven solution that enables companies to reach gender parity - in our lifetime.”
The release of Pipeline’s fully upgraded v.3 platform delivers more powerful data as well as actionable recommendations designed to stop biased practices before they start.
The updated platform adds a fully upgraded:
Pipeline Dashboard™ that provides key data to users in a way
that is clear and actionable:
- Pipeline Score™ - one number that clearly shows the current state of an organization’s gender equity.
- Pipeline Economic Gain™ - The financial upside to the organization of realizing gender equity.
- Pipeline Forecast™ - A forward-looking projection of the economic gain based on an organization’s estimated growth.
- Time to Parity™ - An industry-first measure of an organization’s time to achieving gender parity using the Pipeline platform, providing measurable accountability.
- Key Metrics - In addition to showing decisions across hiring, pay, performance, potential and promotion, additional key metrics include real-time view of an organization’s pay gap, span of control, line vs. staff, and glass ceiling gender data.
- Pipeline Recommendations™ - A powerful real-time analytics tool that leverages machine-learning-based AI to intercept key decisions in the primary talent domains of Hiring, Pay, Performance, Potential, and Promotion. Based on the organization’s data, Pipeline makes recommendations to move organizations toward gender equity.
“With v.3 of Pipeline, we’re excited to put the full power of the Pipeline platform in front of the user through a wholly re-designed user interface,” said Stefan Ramsbott, chief technology officer and co-founder of Pipeline. “This, along with the added v.3 features, leverages real-time data that allows users to assess the gender equity of their organization and make informed decisions. Gender parity can now truly be reachable in our lifetime.”
Pipeline is a Denver-based technology company that increases financial performance of companies through closing the gender equity gap. Pipeline's proprietary SaaS platform uses artificial intelligence to assess, address and action against the gender biases costing the U.S. alone $2 trillion. For more information, visit PipelineEquity.com.