DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Australia Pea Protein Market 2018-2023 - Size, Trends, Competitive Analysis and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Australia's pea protein market represents around 15% of total pea protein market in Asia-Pacific region. The pea protein market in Australia is estimated at $2.4 million in 2018. Food industry accounts for highest market share of 38%, while the growth rate of pea protein application across dietary supplement industry is fastest with a CAGR of around 10.0% during the forecast period. The pea protein application in dietary supplements industry is expected to cross half million dollars by 2023. Increasing food and beverage manufacturers are using pea protein as an ingredient to cater to health conscious consumers.
- Market trends since 2014 and five year forecasts of market growth
- Detailed analysis of the micro and macro elements influencing demand trends
- Identifying opportunity spaces across segments and countries
- Supply & demand side trend and analysis
- Price trend analysis, investment prospects and competition pattern
- Insights on growth potential of the market
- Detailed analysis of major producers covering financial investments & strategies adopted
- Competitive landscape of the industry
- Burcon Nutrascience Corporation
- Shandong Jianyuan Group
- The Scoular Company
- Axiom Foods
- Farbest Brands
- Fenchem Inc
- Roquette Frerers
- Sotexpro S.A.
- Yantai Oriental Protein Tech Co., Ltd
- Cosucra Groupe Warcoing S.A.
- Hill Pharma Inc
- Ingredion Inc
- Kerry Inc
- Prinova Group LLC
- Puris, LLC
Key Topics Covered:
3. Industry Dynamics
4. Market Size and Forecast
5. Competitive Analysis
6. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tm4ddz/australia_pea?w=4