DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "2018-2019 Workforce Management Product and Market Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
It is expected that the WFM sector will continue to grow at a strong rate for a mature market. The number of WFM seats is expected to increase by 9% in 2018 and 2019, and by 10% in 2020, 2021 and 2022.
The 2018 - 2019 Workforce Management Product and Market Report provides an in-depth analysis of the contact center WFM market, the competitive landscape, product suites, technology, and innovation. It analyzes the service, business, and management trends that are redefining staffing paradigms, management practices, and how enterprises and their contact centers view and interact with their customers, prospects and employees. This Report provides an analysis of WFM market activity as well as 5-year market projections. It also explores back-office and branch WFM market opportunities and applications.
The WFM sector has never been healthier; most of the growth is from sales to contact centers, but adoption of WFM solutions is picking up in branches and back offices. The market is experiencing a major technology refresh due to the transition to the cloud and digital transformation.
The strong momentum in the WFM market is encouraging vendors to make substantial investments in upgrading their platforms and functionality, but changes to the underlying architecture, data models and databases will be needed to deliver NewGen real-time adaptive solutions, which are instrumental in the future of WFM. Besides the opportunity to transform and revolutionize WFM in contact centers, there is an even bigger opportunity to sell these solutions to back offices and branches.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Research Methodology
4. Workforce Management Market Segments
5. Vendor Service Delivery Models
6. Workforce Management Functional Building Blocks
7. Workforce Management Trends and Challenges
8. Workforce Management Market Innovation
9. WFM for the Digital Age
10. Intraday Management and Automation
12. Real-Time Adherence
13. Real-Time Adaptive Scheduling Bridges the Staffing Gap
14. An Engaged and Productive Workforce
15. Planning for Long-Term Success - Strategic Planning
16. Back-Office WFM
17. Workforce Management Market Activity Analysis
18. Workforce Management Market Adoption
19. Workforce Management Projections
20. Contact Center Workforce Management Competitive Landscape
21. Workforce Management Vendors and Solutions
22. Workforce Management Benefits and Return on Investment
23. Implementation Analysis
25. WFM Vendor Satisfaction Analysis
26. Company Reports
27. Appendix: Workforce Management Vendor Directory
- Aspect Software, Inc.
- Verint Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/28nrxk/20182019?w=4