DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Market Research Services Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
North America was the largest region in the market research services market in 2017, accounting for around 62% market share. This can be attributed to high demand for broadcast media rating services, opinion research services, internet surveys and public opinion polling services from FMCG, electronics and e-commerce companies. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for around 14% market share. Eastern Europe was the smallest region accounting for around 1% market share.
Many companies are replacing traditional lengthy surveys with micro surveys to garner quick, real time insights from respondents. Micro surveys offer more real time data with a scope to customize future insights. Micro survey companies also enable companies to quickly interpret and generate trends and patterns. for instance, CustomerThermometer is offering their micro survey tools to generate critical customer insights to organizations looking to identify consumer behavior trends and to enhance customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
- Markets Compared: Architectural, engineering consultants and other related services, Management consulting services, Advertising, public relations and related services, Scientific research & development, Market research and other general professional services, Market research and general professional services, Photographic services and environmental consulting services.
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Nielsen Holdings
- Euromonitor International
- NPD Group
- BCC Research
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z2gr8k/20182023_global?w=4