DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global In-flight Entertainment (IFE) Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global In-flight Entertainment (IFE) Market is poised to grow over the next decade.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing passenger air traffic in emerging countries, innovative entertainment product launchings, and increasing competition between airlines.
Scope of the Report
- Based on content, the market is categorized into streamed, and stored.
- Further, streamed segment is divided into in-flight information, in-flight internet, in-flight media, in-flight online shopping/advertisement, and in-flight phone/ messaging/ Email.
- By Hardware, the market is segmented by non portable, portable.
- Furthermore, non portable segmented into seat electronic box, media server, and embedded seatback unit.
- Portable segment is categorized into removable storage device, and dockable seatback unit.
- Depending on the connectivity & communication the market is classified into IFE wireless connectivity & communication, and IFE wired connectivity & communication.
- Moreover, IFE wireless connectivity & communication is divided into wireless antenna, and wireless access point. IFE wired connectivity & communication segmented into ethernet switches, and wires & cables.
- On basis of fit the market is segmented by retro fit, line fit.
Based on aircraft type, the market is categorized into business jet,
narrow body aircraft, very large aircraft, and wide body aircraft.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 In-flight Entertainment (IFE) Market, By Content
5 In-flight Entertainment (IFE) Market, By Hardware
6 In-flight Entertainment (IFE) Market, By Connectivity & Communication
7 In-flight Entertainment (IFE) Market, By Fit
8 In-flight Entertainment (IFE) Market, By Aircraft Type
9 In-flight Entertainment (IFE) Market, By Geography
10 Key Player Activities
11 Leading Companies
- Digecor, Inc.
- Gee Media
- Global Eagle Entertainment, Inc.
- Gogo LLC
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. Kg
- Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- Rockwell Collins, Inc.
- Thales Group
- Utc Aerospace Systems
- Viasat Inc.
- Zodiac Aerospace
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h44jdp/global_inflight?w=4