SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CloudBees, the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, announced the dates of its Jenkins Days by CloudBees tour, a series of events to bring DevOps leaders, continuous delivery practitioners, Jenkins users and experts together to discuss the latest advances in continuous delivery best practices and automation. The events will be held in eight U.S. cities starting April 10, in Boston.
At this full-day event, attendees will:
- Learn about the trends in software development from Forrester analysts
- Get a glimpse of what’s coming next from the Jenkins community, CloudBees and top technology providers
- Hear practitioner stories about successful transformations to a DevOps culture
- Participate in hands-on workshops around continuous delivery process and technology concepts, such as Jenkins Pipeline, containerization and more
- Network with peers and enterprise DevOps experts in the sponsor expo, over the Birds of a Feather lunch and during the networking reception
In addition to CloudBees, other premier DevOps technology providers sponsoring Jenkins Days include: GitHub, ITMethods, Compuware, GotoGroup, JFrog and CyberArk.
“We’re thrilled to kick off the Jenkins Days by CloudBees series this year with our partners and we’re looking forward to some really productive sessions,” said André Pino, vice president of marketing, CloudBees. “Today, DevOps teams are under a lot of pressure as the business demands faster software delivery. It’s more important than ever to get together with peers to learn, discuss challenges and discover best practices. With Jenkins Days by CloudBees, we are taking this knowledge on the road, to more regions across the US.”
Dates and locations are as follows
- April 10, 2018 – Boston, MA
- April 12, 2018 – Washington, DC
- April 19, 2018 – Chicago, IL
- May 1, 2018 – Dallas, TX
- May 3, 2018 – New York, NY
- May 31, 2018 – Atlanta, GA
- June 5, 2018 – Los Angeles, CA
- June 7, 2018 – Seattle, WA
Learn more about Jenkins Days by CloudBees:
CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing companies with smarter automation solutions and insights for accelerating software development. Our continuous delivery solutions offer developers and enterprises the industry’s broadest DevOps portfolio, from on-premise to cloud native, from self-managed to self-service, from guided best practices to flexible choice. By making the software delivery process more productive, manageable and hassle-free, CloudBees puts companies on the fastest path to transforming great ideas into great software and returning value to the business more quickly.
Backed by Matrix Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners and Verizon Ventures, CloudBees was founded in 2010 by former JBoss CTO Sacha Labourey and an elite team of continuous integration, continuous delivery and DevOps professionals. Follow CloudBees on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.