The Mobile market is constantly changing, due to a combination of effects from the development of new technologies, new smartphones and increasing competition (first with MVNOs and more recently with social apps). At the same time, the regulatory environment continues to evolve to reflect changing realities. For instance, the Mexican government has concluded a series of reforms in the country's telecom laws. Moreover, Mexico has become the first country in the Americas to have a law regulating the Fintechs. This report will discuss all these issues affecting Mexico.
Moreover, the report also analyses the Mexican smartphone market and provides forecasts for the most important mobile indicators from 2018 until 2022.
This report is a valuable resource necessary for examining the mobile and smartphone market in Mexico. It provides analysis of the key issues in the Mexico mobile market, while monitoring critical developments based on both primary and secondary sources. It also provides high-level insight for various indicators such as forecasts of teledensity, subscribers, number of smartphones, etc.
The report covers the following key aspects:
- What are the current key developments in the mobile and smartphones markets?
- Coverage of the recent developments, such as M&As activities, changes in market shares etc.
- Provision of latest telecom related statistics.
- Annual forecast of number of smartphones.
Why should you read this report?
- The statistical section covers the most important mobile indicators.
- A view of the key developments in both mobile operator and smartphone markets.
- Virgin Mobile
- Flash Mobile
Key Topics Covered
Section 1: Executive Summary
Section 2: Country Overview
Section 3: Competitor Landscape, MVNOs, and Portability
Section 4: Regulatory Environment
Section 5: Mobile Internet
Section 6: The Smartphone Market
Section 7: Points for Actions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vj847j/mexico_mobile?w=4