DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Polyimide Films Market by Application, by End-User and by Geography - Global Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The growth of the polyimide films market is mainly driven by growing applications of PI films in semiconductor and electronics component manufacturing sector.
Polyimide (PI) films are made of polyimide, which is polymer of imide monomer. Polyimide films are known for their higher chemical resistance, high temperature resistance and high dielectric constant. Owing to such unique properties, PI films are used in manufacturing of heat resistant electronics components such as flexible printed circuit (FPC), pressure sensitive tape, wires and others.
Owing to enhanced characteristics such as improved moisture and oxygen barrier property, the preference of transparent PI films has increased in the recent years. Transparent PI films possess the merits of both conventional and aromatic PI films. Increased use of these polyimides in medical and semiconductor applications for microelectronic and optoelectronic fabrications, further provides lucrative growth opportunities to the global polyimide films market.
- Rising development activities of key players
- Emergence of polyimide tubing
- Increasing applications in various industries
- Growing demand of electronic products
- Revolutionary advancements in the aerospace and automobile industry
- High cost of polyimide film
- Poor resistance offered to hydrolysis
- Growing demand in the emerging economies
- Preference for transparent polyimide film
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Background
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
5. Production of Polyimide Films
6. Global Market Size and Forecast
7. North America Polyimide Films Market Size and Forecast
8. Europe Polyimide Films Market Size and Forecast
9. Asia-Pacific Polyimide Films Market Size and Forecast
10. Latin America Polyimide Films Market Size and Forecast
11. MEA Polyimide Films Market Size and Forecast
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Company Profiles
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Kaneka Corporation
- Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Skckolonpi, Inc.
- Arakawa Chemicals Industries, Ltd.
- Taimide Tech. Inc.
- Yunda Electronic Materials Co., Ltd.
- I.S.T Corporation
- Flexcon Company, Inc.
- UBE Industries Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kjj79f/global_polyimide?w=4